Friday, August 22, 2008

Oliver has arrived.



He's thirteen weeks old today. We had to wait till yesterday to collect him because we were away over the whole of the summer, so he's not a tiny wobble legged kitten any more. He's a very small and lanky catlet. But this is good because of course he's fully weaned (pedigree cats don't leave their mothers till 12 weeks because of this, so good enough for our moggie!) and far more interested in exploring the house than missing his mum or sister. He has eaten, drunk, pooped and slept on Lad's bed (and Lad) all night, so I think he's doing very well, don't you?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He is ADORABLE! Hurrah for kittehs!

Peri said...

What a handsome boy!

Helen said...

He's sleeping on my desktop now. Zzz, prrr, zzz, prrr, zzz, prr...

Lesley said...

He is beautiful :-) Well worth the wait.

Linda said...

He is gorgeous.

Cynthia A. said...

Aww...he is lovely! Now, I hope that it was just sleeping that he did on the bed, and not the eating/drinking and pooping as well :)

Annie said...

Gorgeous boy! I see I'm not the only one who wondered if he did all of that stuff on the bed. I'm also hoping he just slept on it!