Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Scottish Fibres' Autumn School 2007.

Scottish Fibres are running an Autumn School on the 13/14th October in Dalkeith near Edinburgh. It looks very interesting and these of you that know Doreen from Woolfest and other events around the country will know she's a very good organiser, so this should be an interesting event. Also there's not enough big fibre related events up here in the uttermost north, so it's great to see a new event and I feel it deserves support.

I'm not going to any of the Saturday workshops, but I may pop along just to have a nose around and (*ahem*) spend some money. I've signed up to attend the Sunday talks though, and am really looking forwards to it. Anyone else going?

2 comments:

gourdongirl said...

Would have loved to have gone, but home game on Saturday and away games on Sunday means its a no can do!

yvette said...

Oh, I wish.