Saturday, December 08, 2007

"Festive" Inspiration.

I suddenly realised yesterday morning that I hadn't got round to making a small Christmas gift for the Guild gift swap. Ah. General panic and wimping out thoughts here. It just so happened however that I was reading Diane's blog around the same time, and the pattern for her cute little "Sweet Stranding" knitted gift bag was there in front of me, like inspiration from heaven.

No time to mess around with stranded patterns though so I reached for the recently bought sock yarn by The Yarn Yard, in Festive and knitted up this....



I filled it full of little chocolates, and am happy to report that the person who recieved it seemed very pleased. So thanks, Natalie and Diane!

1 comment:

natalie said...

That is so cute!
And the i-cord is perfect too.

Did it use much yarn?