Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Yarn Yard.

Went to see Natalie out at The Yarn Yard today. Just a social call...we were going to have a serious discussion about her vegetable plot and how it could be made more productive, but the weather was foul so we hid inside, taked about fibre and spinning and knitting and fended off dogs from our cheese rolls (with homemade pumpkin chutney) instead. The nearest we got to gardening was looking at the very cheeky rabbits sitting in the veg patch, and me leaving her a pile of back issues of The Kitchen Garden, the best magazine currently published in the UK for folk with allotments and kitchen gardens.

And I picked up my Yarn Yard Fibre Club parcel too, which is most interesting. But I don't think I can show you the contents until the other Club folk have got their parcels and I think they were only posted yesterday. Nice, though. *grin*

No comments: