Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HitchHiker wheels.

I`m interested in unusual spinning wheels...you all know that. I appreciate the unusual.

Not quite sure what to say about this one, though.....(it belongs to a lady from the Yahoo Spin-List Group.)



HitchHiker wheels are really interesting, however, and as the name implies, good for travelling. Not a million miles away from the design of the discontinued
Louet S40, is it? I wonder which one came first?

(Actually, I do know what I think about the above painted design. It looks like it was done by a hobbit that had eaten too many magic mushrooms. Not necessarily a criticism, I should add!)

2 comments:

Woolly Wormhead said...

It's fantastic! No, it's more than fantastic. I have decided. I will buy one :)

Amie said...

The Hitchhiker is fairly new - I believe Dave unveiled them at MD S&W last year, though he may have had them before that... now, don't you want to come to MD this year????