Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back.

Back from Ingliston and knackered. Talked non-stop for seven hours. Anyone who knows me also knows I could talk for Scotland once I get onto a topic that interests me but even I was at my limit today, lol. Still, we've hopefully raised the public profile of spinning a bit, and got ourselves a few new Guild members as well.

Shopping? Not a lot. I bought Princess some double sided craft sticky tape (she will LOVE it!!) and a needle felted fairy kit for myself. I don't really see myself handing Princess a felting needle just yet....she'd probably felt the cats together or something. I have only made a couple of needle felted items but this kit looks easy enough. Then I can show Princess and we might make more then.

Too tired to blog much tonight though....*yawn*

1 comment:

Alison said...

glad you had a good time. i'm trying to forget how much dinero I spent there last year!

I don't know if there are any shows like that here. i really hope so...