Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I was at the Royal Highland Centre at Ingliston, just outside Edinburgh. I was helping set up the Edinburgh Guild of Weavers, Spinners & Dyers stand for the upcoming Creative Crafts and Gifts for Christmas show. It's on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'll be helping on the stand all day Saturday so if you're there come please do come and say hello. I'll be demonstrating spinning and talking most of the day I expect. I did two part days last year and thoroughly enjoyed myself, and we got some new recruits to the Guild as well. There are a lot of excellent stands covering a number of crafts, and for the knitters amongst you Black Sheep Wools were setting up their 50% off Yarn Mountain just as I left today. (No, I did not buy anything. I am on a yarn diet!)

1 comment: